Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Attention: Miss Shaylynn Kilfoyle

I would like to make a public apology (yes, I know this sounds like some kind of celebrity press conference, and yes, I know it's completely immature for me to not apologize personally, and yes, I know that less than four people will ever read this).
The apology goes to Shaylynn Kilfoyle.
I'm sincerely sorry for the way I acted. I was being ridiculously juvenile. I was trying to ignore the fact that I could lose a friendship and that is exactly what I did. I felt like I was to blame (again).
You have to understand how I feel, though. I've ruined so many relationships. I've broken up so many couples and I have no idea how. I've had friends fight over and about and because of me. It makes me think that I'm doing something wrong. It makes me question whether I should have friends because I don't want to make anyone else upset.
People wonder why I'm not social, why I only associate exclusively with the few people in my little "clique," why I seem so unfriendly. Sure, I'm shy to a point. The real reason? I hate losing people. I'm afraid of feeling like the cause of contention among friends.

I had so much more to say but I lost it all.

I'm sorry.

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

We all say and do things we don't mean, i understand. I have no problem whatsoever with you, you just got dragged into it, i'm sorry. It really wasn't about you at all, just the entire vibe i was getting from someone else. i'm sorry if it hurt you, it wasn't my intention, but yes, it's fine. I forgive you, even though you did what i would've done too possibly.