Monday, August 5, 2013

At least out loud, I won't say I'm in love.

To start off, I don't want to jinx myself, as I've done in the past, by saying that I like this Evan guy more than a little. Because, if you haven't noticed, when I do blog about a guy I'm dating, things inevitably end directly afterwards. So I'm not going to do that.
I'm not going to say that we love each other. I'm not going to say that I love being around him. I'm not going to say that we go together very well. I won't say any of that.
I'm not going to divulge that we never would have met if it wasn't for me lustfully saying "I love you" under my breath as he was walking out the door of Rutters. I'm not going to tell you about how we were never supposed to meet and he was never supposed to fall head over heels in love with me. I would never.
I'm not going mention that I get pissed off when I'm not around him, but the second I'm back with him I'm fine. I'm not going to explain to you how he won't officially ask me out until he can make it "special" or some such nonsense. I just couldn't.
So, maybe I'll blog about those things one day, but that day is definitely not today.

No comments: